Tuesday, July 5, 2011

All-American Cupcake

The kids and I made cupcakes yesterday!

001

Then I made edible cupcake toppers. I was inspired by this tutorial.

008

I made the American Flag and the word “USA”. Before the letters dried, I added colored sugar to give it that sparkle. Don’t laugh at the frosting of the cake. I still haven’t gotten that down, but I did do this with it.

004

I also made heart Flags.

012

Boy! Were they YUMMY!

Being in Central Texas, my town was the only town between Austin and San Antonio that had a firework show! It was lots of fun! I hope you had a safe and wonderful holiday yesterday!!!

7 comments:

  1. These are so cute...so colorful and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute! I love the sparkly sugar effect on the USA :)

    ~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this webpage; this weblog includes amazing and actually fine stuff in favor of readers.

    Here is my web-site - Abercrombie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so awesome! I do not suppose I've truly read
    something like this before. So good to find someone with some
    unique thoughts on this subject matter. Really.. thank you for starting this
    up. This web site is one thing that's needed on the web, someone with some originality!

    Feel free to surf to my web site: Michael Kors Canada

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! Its really amazing paragraph, I have got much clear idea
    concerning from this piece of writing.

    My weblog Wholesale Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  6. I simply could not leave your website before suggesting that I actually loved the usual information a person supply
    to your guests? Is going to be again incessantly in order
    to investigate cross-check new posts

    Here is my site: Air Max Pas Cher ()

    ReplyDelete