Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Can We Start Dating Now?

Hi All! It’s been quite awhile and I’m so glad to see you haven’t left yet! Just wanted to stop by real quick and let you know that I’m alive and well!!! Vacation sans our kiddos was AWESOME!!!! And I have something to tell you!!!

IMG_0106az

After 8 1/2 years of being together, Jeff and I FINALLY got hitched!!! It was a last minute thing! LOL!!! After it was all over, here’s a funny conversation we had:

Me: It seems that we’re doing things backwards, doesn’t it?
Jeff: What do you mean?
Me: Well, first we have kids, then we buy a house, and now we get married.
Jeff: True. So, I guess this means we can start dating.

He cracks me up! Anyway, we had a great time in California and Vegas. When we got home to Texas, I had to leave the next day to go to Kansas to pick my kids up. Then I went to Nebraska for a couple of days to see family. After we got back, the following weekend was Father’s Day where we went south to Corpus Christi. So, needless to say, I’ve been BUSY!!! I wish I was done traveling for the summer though! We get to go back to Nebraska for a wedding next month.

However, with summer being here, I have to work double as hard to keep both kids entertained, so I’ll probably only be popping in here and there throughout the summer. But, when school starts, I’m hoping to get London into Headstart. If that’s possible, then during the school year, I can focus on a lot, including my blog! Can I get a Woo Woo!!!!

Well, I hope your summer is starting out as great as mine has and I’ll talk to you soon!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Cute couple...you look beautiful!...so what if its backwards - it obviously works for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations - love the photo - have fun dating...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad it's "official" Where did you go on your first date now that you are married ? :)

    ~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my loved one! I want to say that this article is amazing,
    great written and include almost all important infos.
    I would like to see more posts like this .

    Feel free to visit my blog - online personals dating site

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you
    are just extremely excellent. I actually like what you have acquired here, really
    like what you are stating and the way in which you say it.
    You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it smart.
    I can not wait to read much more from you. This is actually a
    great website.

    Here is my web blog - free dating site online

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like what you guys are up also. Such smart work and reporting!
    Keep up the excellent works guys I have incorporated
    you guys to my blogroll. I think it'll improve the value of my website :)

    My website; http://social.9imaging.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing
    a bit of evaluation on this. And he in fact bought
    me breakfast as a result of I found it for him.
    . smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! However yeah Thnkx for spending the time to debate this, I really feel strongly about it and love reading extra on this topic.
    If potential, as you turn out to be experience,
    would you mind updating your blog with extra particulars?
    It's highly helpful for me. Huge thumb up for this weblog publish!

    Here is my site cyber sex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good blog post. Some tips i would like to contribute is
    that laptop memory needs to be purchased if the computer is unable to cope with what you do
    with it. One can mount two random access memory boards
    with 1GB each, by way of example, but not one of 1GB and one with 2GB.
    One should check the maker's documentation for one's PC to be sure what type of memory space is needed.


    Also visit my weblog; facebook of sex

    ReplyDelete