Friday, December 24, 2010

Oh Happy Day!!!!

OMGoodness!!!! You will never believe what I won from the fabulous Kim and Kris from The DIY Dish!!! I won this:


It's a Janome 300E Embroidery Machine!!! I have been doing cartwheels down the interstate since I found out yesterday. It's funny though, because I sort of forgot about the contest. You see, I left a comment sometime in October and winners weren't announced until Dec. 6th! It wasn't until a few days ago when I checked my email and saw that I had won! Oh how I am truly blessed for winning this wonderful machine and I can't wait to get it so I can play!

The DIY Dish is always having some kind of contest. If you haven't checked them out, be sure you do! One thing though, they are taking a break and won't be back until January. But they have lots of goodies and webisodes that you will enjoy!

THANKS KRIS & KIM! You have made my Christmas that much more wonderful!!!

You HAVE to check out the BEST Flash Mob Video. Ever!!! Have a great weekend everybody!

1 comment: