Monday, November 15, 2010

Family & Scarecrows

Jeff's parents came into town last week and we had a blast! Did I ever tell you how crafty his mom is? She is a very talented woman and I love when she brings handmade gifts! This time she brought a few things. Today I'm gonna show you one of them. (I would show the others, but I didn't take pics yet.)

Isn't this the cutest thing ever:


She put the dry ingredients for funnel cake in a plastic baggie. Then she put the baggie in a small brown paper sack and decked it all out! She put a recipe on the backside of the orange tag and the little white tag is her price tag. She sells her wares at different places in Nebraska! I'm priviledged to get them for free! :o) How cute are these to decorate a fall tablescape, huh?

Sally gave one to each of my kids! I'm so glad she did! I absolutely love these!!!

3 comments: