Friday, November 5, 2010

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

I hope you had a fun Halloween! We didn't do much this year. I made a few things, but I just haven't had much time for crafting. Let's just say next year I'm definitely making their costumes! I was NOT impressed with the off-the-rack costumes. I swear, every year they use cheaper and less fabric yet still hike up the prices. But, I'll save that rant for another post...maybe! Anyway, I figured I better post something before my in-laws get here tomorrow. I'm so excited for them to be here and spend a week with us! They come down about twice a year and it's always a pleasure!

Anyway, about a month or two ago, I went into the Dollar Tree and found the most awesomest military-decored-knee-high socks ever! So, I decided to make some leg warmers for London. Check them out:





And here she is sportin' the camoflauge ones! She loves them! I ordered some chiffon to match so I can make a pettiskirt to go with these! Now I have to figure out a design for a top and she'll have a cute outfit for the fall!

Are you ready for Thanksgiving? I know I'm not, so I better get on the ball! Have a great weekend friends!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness how cute! so looking forward to getting caught up on your creative posts, i've missed them greatly!

    ~Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

    ReplyDelete