Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Friends Are The Best!!!

Hello my friends! Before I get to today's post, I wanted to let you know that I won't be posting as often as I'd like to have. As you can tell, I've already kind of started slacking off. But, in reality, Mommyhood comes first. Right now, my kids seem to be requiring constant attention from me these days. Although I've been linking Taevyn's Army Party all over blogland, that only takes a few minutes. I'm not taking pics, uploading, writing a post, etc, etc. While that may be the last post I spread around for awhile, please know that my goal is to post a few times a month. Afterall, I still like to make my projects. It's just pictures and writing and all that comes with blogging is a constant time consumer for me. I hope you stick around though, because I love reading your comments for when I do post. Okay, enough babbling and on to today's post!

Do you remember my Special Guest Star Emily N. from Too Blessed To Stress? Well she is one of the nicest most awesome-est person one can know! She had posted a project using some really cute fabric. Unfortunately for me, it wasn't available in my area, so I asked her if we could do a swap. I'd swap her for some of my carafe/vintage jars for 1/2 yard of this awesome fabric. Being the sweet one as she is, she agreed. So, I sent her three jars and she sent me a whole yard of fabric:

These awesome paper embellishments:

And she even sent Taevyn some silly putty type stuff and London a little notebook! She is the best! (Sorry Emily! I didn't get a picture of the kids' goodies. They got to it before I could even reach for my camera.) Needless to say, the kids LOVED them and they said "Thank You Mrs. Emily!" And of course I LOVE my goodies too! I can't wait to make the skirt for London and I'm sure I'll have a project come up that could use these adorable flowers! Thanks again Emily! You are the best!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! that is way sweet of you :) I am so thrilled that your kiddos liked the goodies... and you too! I have already used my milk bottles for several boquets but have not posted about them yet.

    I can't wait to see the skirt for London!

    thanks for being an awesomest amazingest friend :)

    ~Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

    ReplyDelete