Monday, August 2, 2010

Tinkerbell Dress

I found this cute bandanna with Tinkerbell and I loved how it resembled tatoo art. My friend Tiara told me that she used to make those "Pillowcase Dresses" out of bandannas. So of course I figure, "how hard can that be?" Then of course I went online and found this shirt and figured, "seriously, it can't be THAT hard." Well dear readers, when you still need lots of practice with the sewing machine, it IS that hard! But I was determined and I persevered! And now I'm reaping my reward! Take a look:




Yes, it's not perfect. Yes, it has flaws. No, I'm not leaving the straps that long. But I love it! And I guess that's all that matters!

In other news, my night lights were featured again! YAY! This time at:


3 comments:

  1. OMG that dress is too cute! You did a great job on it:) Adorable model too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little dress aren't you glad you persevered? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is such a doll!!!! I love the little dress so much :)


    ~Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

    ReplyDelete