Friday, August 6, 2010

On The Hottest Day Of The Year...

...of course, our AC went out! I haven't been making much because 1.) I decided to move my craft room into our bedroom. Seriously, it's so big, we could put a little kitchenette in there and we'd have a studio apartment. 2.) In the middle of moving my stuff, the AC went out and it's just to hot to make stuff. In fact, I'm not even cooking. I'm letting the restaurants do that for me! LOL!

I hope your weekend goes good and hopefully the AC people can get it fixed tomorrow! Have a great weekend!

P.S. I'm to hot to take a pick of the broken AC Compressor, so I don't have a pic for ya! Sorry!

2 comments:

  1. oh i am with you! today is the first day of cooler weather since our AC broke over two months ago so I am happy dancing for sure :) Our AC guy had to come out 3 times before it was hot enought to properly diagnose, and now we are waiting for a part to arrive in one week - just in time for fall! haha! Oh well, at least it will be fixed :)
    here's to hoping that your AC won't be so stubborn and allow itself to be fixed... oh and I wanna see your bed/craft room soon! Can't wait :)

    ~Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you definitely have my sympathy. We came home from vacation a couple of years ago to a dead air conditioner that needed to be replaced.

    ReplyDelete