Thursday, July 15, 2010

Why Haven't I Been Around Lately?

Because my new craft room went from this:

to this:

In a matter of minutes! Okay, maybe not minutes, but still! I promised My Love that I would work on getting everything unpacked in the other rooms BEFORE I started my craft room. That's only because if I work on this room, I won't get anything else done! *Sigh* How I wish there were more time in the day to get EVERYTHING done! Or better yet, I could hire Mary Poppins to have this whole place self-clean and organize itself in a matter of minutes with her catchy tune of "A Spoon Full Of Sugar"! Yeah, that would be cool!

I've been able to read some blogs (on my "breaks") and I've seen so many ideas that I really would LOVE to incorporate into my new home! But until I get my room all done, everthing is put on hold. Anyway, I hope you had a good day and I'll see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Your all moved in....well except the unpacking! Can't wait to see more of your new house and welcome back to blogland!!:)

    ReplyDelete