Saturday, July 17, 2010

First Repair

Is it crazy to be excited about doing a repair on your new house? I don't know about you, but I am! I know, but maybe I am a teensy weensy crazy! But let's face it, it's only a minor repair. One day I was sitting on the back porch when London comes up to me and hands me a piece of metal. Hmm...what's this? It turns out it was the latch to our gate. It was something I guess I never really noticed.

You see? The latch is gone! How did I not notice before? I guess with all of the excitement I had going on with moving, it never occured to me this gate had a latch. (Do you see Taevyn in the door? I think he secretly likes having his picture taken!)

And here's the missing latch London found in the bush. My kids can find the strangest things sometimes, but we'll save that for another post...maybe! LOL!

Here's my love actually attaching the latch. He asked "are you really taking pictures of this?" Well, duh! I have to scrapbook our first repair! Little did he know I was actually going to blog about it! Bwa-ha-ha-haaa!!!

All better?

"All better!" London says!

Have a good rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment