Monday, June 28, 2010

Sometimes It's As Simple As Being Black & White

I LOVE Black & White photos! Sometimes, it just speaks to a person without all of the color being so distracting. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE color, but for some reason, when it comes to pictures, black and white sometimes just seems the way to go. So, please enjoy the pictures I worked on between packing and moving!







And in case you're wondering, we'll be officially moved in our new house on the July 1st! (Only because that's when the electric will be turned on over there!)

4 comments:

  1. Omg the siesta picture is INCREDIBLE!! Love all your pictures what a sweet family!!!! You and me both July 1st, I live with boxes and it is starting to FREAK ME OUT!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just beautiful! I think the black and white quiets the distractions. It makes them more emotional somehow. You did a great job. The daddy kissy one melted me into a puddle. And then the beach ones. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful photos...

    ReplyDelete