Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Life In Six Years

Hello Friends! I can't believe it's already June! Where has the time gone? Well, I took my mommy home on Sunday and I already miss her so much. We had so much fun while she was here. I still can't believe I got to spend a whole month with her. Alone. Even when I lived back home, I didn't get to see her quite as often. You know, cause of the little thing we call life.

While she was here, we packed a lot of my stuff. Unfortunately, we packed a lot of my craft things, because, well, I had to face it. A majority of my stuff is craft related. But, never fear! I do have some things in the works. Like trying some new recipes that I would like to share with you. Although, I know how to cook, I do not like being in the kitchen. Why God gave me this talent, I still do not know to this day! HA!

It's amazing the things a person finds while they are packing! I was going through some pictures and reminiscing about how my life has changed since I had Taevyn. Even my looks. Here I am at the age of 25. Mom said I look 12. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but I will take that as a compliment. Uh...or should I?


Here we are again, six years later. I'm not looking 12. I'm tired. Have some nasty bags under my eyes. I don't even know that I look 31. Older? Hopefully not! And why, for pete's sake, am I not wearing any makeup? Oh yeah, this photo shoot was just supposed to be my mama and my kids. Mom stole the camera. Shoulda seen that coming!


I'd post a picture of my mom, but she'd probably kill me. You see, she's trying to get herself healthier because she's suffering from Pulminary Fibrosis. Just don't tell her I told you. She's quite shy about it. (And mom, if you are reading this, "I Love You!" Hee! Hee!)

So much has happened within this last six years. But no matter what, I LOVE my life! I'm making the most of it and you should too. It's way to short for anything else. Just sayin'!


1 comment:

  1. couldn't agree with you more! life is way to short to not live it up....happy dancing! and who needs makeup when they are as lovely as you? just sayin' :)

    ~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

    ReplyDelete