I really do love Awards! And I'm so honored to receive this one from The Scrappy Jedi! Isn't she just awesome? Here's the scoop though. She gave me this award way back on May 8th and I didn't see it until yesterday. I know, I'm a bad blogger! So, I really have to apologize for the "Thanks" coming so late. But I do thank her from the bottom of my heart! I'm so glad she really likes my blog.
Here are the 10 random things that make me happy:
- My Kids and Their Smiles
- My Sweet Love, Jeff
- Goodwill & Garage Sales
- Spud Ranch
- And last, but certainly NOT least, YOU! That's right, my fellow bloggy readers! This blog wouldn't be possible without you!
And now, the 5 winners of this award I'm passing this onto are (and these are in no means by any particular order):
- too Blessed to Stress - She is the BEST Happy Dancer I know!
- Be Different...Act Normal - She finds the best stuff in Bloggyland
- Dharma Waits - She makes some great jewelry and mixed media art. But most of all, she really deserves this award because she recently quit smoking! How awesome is that?
- Rockin' Deals - She finds the greatest deals and lets you know what sites are offering free samples! Love it! (I won her first giveaway too! Very nice!)
- Knock Off Wood - I just love her plans! One day I'll have to invest in the equipment to give these projects a whirl! Just hope I don't cut a finger off!
Have a great day my dear friends!