Wednesday, June 30, 2010

In The News: Cha-Cha-Cha-Changes!

As you've noticed, I changed my blog. I wanted a 3-column for awhile now, but unfortunately, the other template wasn't available as a 3-column. Although I liked the other one better, I still think this one is so cool. I really like the retro feel of it. Now I just need to figure out how to make a button!

Exciting news! We're FINALLY moving into our new house tomorrow! I'm so ecstatic! But with good news, there's always bad news. I'll be away for a few weeks. You see, we haven't ordered any internet and since we're in a new town, we don't know what's available. Yeah, yeah, we should've looked into it sooner, but with all the hustle and bustle, it just didn't come to mind. What the heck was I thinking? I know, I've heard it before. But hopefully when we get over there, we'll find something soon so I can get back to blogging!

Until then, I hope you have a safe and wonderful fourth! I'll see you soon!!! And please, don't forget to keep on smiling!

(My new craft room!)

No comments:

Post a Comment