Wednesday, May 5, 2010

In The News: I'm Still Here

Hi Friends! I just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive and doing quite well! We're still in the process of closing on our house. I've been extremely busy though. My mama came all the way down from Kansas, so I've been enjoying my time with her. She's staying with us for three whole weeks! I'm so excited! Don't worry though, I'll be back way sooner than three weeks. We're actually working on projects together and we're having a ton of fun!

Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on what's going on! Have a great week and for all of you mothers out there, HAPPY EARLY MOTHER'S DAY!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEW HOUSE PHOTOS SOON!!!!!! I can't wait to see them... miss your posts. can't wait till you're back....

    I miss my Happy dance partner :)

    Love and Chocolate to ya!

    ~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

    ReplyDelete