Thursday, April 1, 2010

Look What I Did!

No, I'm not talking about using Photoshop to edit a picture. I'm talking about using my Cricut to cut out images with craft foam! How fun! I know what you're thinking, "what is so special about cutting craft foam with a cricut?" Well, now I can make custom stamps with the images on the cartridges!

And speaking of cartridges, my wonderful, handsome Jeff bought me two brand new cartridges off eBay! I am so excited! He is the best! The possibilities are limitless now! Oh yeah! Can I get a woot! woot!

4 comments:

  1. That's Great! Thanks for sharing. I'm also having a giveaway for a super cute and trendy diaper changing pad if your interested. Come check it out

    http://bloggerchixdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/03/giveaway-skip-hop-pronto-changing-pad.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute blog! I LOVE my Cricut, too! I hopped over from the Friday Follow at Trendy Treehouse. I have followed you and invite you to drop in at my place and follow me as well! Have a delightful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm I can't really say I know what a Circut is- I thought you were refering to a workout ;-) Whatever it is, sounds like it has made you happy! Happy Friday Follow- stop by my place when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Stopping in to be your newest follower from Friday Follow! Hope you can swing by mine!
    Happy Easter!

    Bridgette Groschen
    The Groschen Goblins
    www.groschengoblins.com

    ReplyDelete