Monday, April 5, 2010

In The News: Happy Easter!

Hello Friends! I hope you all had a Happy and Glorious Easter! I know we did! The last four days have been busy!

Thursday evening, our small town had their annual Spring Carnival. The kids played games and did the Easter Egg Hunt! Then we went to Arby's for supper. Mmm...roast beef! Friday, I was actually going to blog, but my son got really sick. We rushed him to the hospital thinking he had appendicitis. That was scary, but it ended up being a virus. I felt bad him. Needless to say, I didn't get much crafting done Friday. Saturday, I spent my time making a few things, but I'll show you that later this afternoon. (I still have to take pics.) Then, Sunday, we had our own little Easter Egg Hunt.


Then the family and I headed to San Antonio to spend the day with some family! My aunt (who is my crafting inspiration) came down from Nebraska with her daughter and grandkids. I was so excited to see them. We had a great time!
When I get the pics taken from my project, I will post them later today, so look out for that. I hope your Easter was filled with love, laughter, and memories! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. SO glad he's ok! what an awful thing to have happen :( looks like your waster still had some fun moments making memories :)

    ~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

    ReplyDelete