Friday, April 30, 2010

House For Sale: We're Almost There!

Hello Friends! I'm so excited! We made an offer on a house and the sellers accepted! I'm so thrilled. Now we're just going through the closing process. Once this is all done, we'll be moving into our new house!

Let me tell you, going from a small 2 bedroom apartment to a 2 story house is a major change, but it is a welcome one. I can't wait to decorate and with so many of my crafty friends and bloggers, I will never fall short of inspiration!

Well, here it is. Our house-to-be:

Isn't she just gorgeous? She is the reason I haven't been to crafty lately. That and a nasty virus that decided to attack me and my family. But now that the bug is FINALLY gone, I'm going to start making some new decor for our new house. And once we're moved in, I've got some great plans for bloggyland, so please stay tuned for that!

In the meantime, my fellow friends, you have a wonderful weekend and I'm wishing you all your dreams come true!

3 comments:

  1. "WOW" Its big, I am so happy for you! CONGRATS CONGRATS! so exciting! Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is absolutely beautiful!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful house and what a nice green lawn!! Congrats!!

    Jenni
    MissTutu.com

    ReplyDelete