Tuesday, April 27, 2010

House For Sale: The Search Is On!

Good Morning My Friends!

As you know we've been looking at houses the last few days and we have found a couple that we really like. However, I still don't have that "This Is It!" feeling. I know our house is out there and who knows, maybe we have seen it and the feeling will come later. But, we still have three more to look at today and I'm thrilled. Looking at houses is so much fun! I do wish I found it already and I wish we were moving in today, but I know, Patience is a Virtue (hmm...that could make a very cute project)!

One reason I'm so excited is that whatever we choose, I know my Craft Room is going to be much bigger than it is. I've been talking to my friend Tiara and she makes me so jealous with her new craft room in her new house! And I'm even more excited to see it when it's completed. She gives me such great inspiration! So, Thanks Tiara! And thank you for all the advice and support you have given in our great search for that perfect home!

When I do get mine all set up and complete, the craft is on! I'm excited to decorate our new house and make it into a home for my lil' family to enjoy! I'm excited to make the curtains, some small furniture, and of course the accessories to fill our home. I'm excited to shop thrift stores, garage sales, and flea markets for little odds and ends. But the greatest part of it all, is that it will be filled with love and happiness for our family, friends, and any visitors who wish to stop by! Heck, even the mailman will enjoy! LOL! Just kidding!

I wanted to take some pictures of the houses we looked at so far, but my battery died on my camera. So, instead, here is a picture of the kiddos in Taevyn's truck.

The Search Is On!

Well, that's it for today and I'll post updates as the time goes on! Hopefully I can get the Mother's Day gift made before my mama gets here! Have a wonderful day Friends!

4 comments:

  1. Keep on looking, THE house is out there, and don't settle for anything less!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww! You're so welcome! I'm glad I could help. I'm so excited for you. I know your house is out there somewhere. It just hasn't found you yet. But, it will. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and my inbox is always open.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also wanted to say OMG can your kids get any cuter!! I love that pic of them.
    Although I think another pic of that powerwheel is missing. ahemmmm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful. Thanks for sharing! Checking out what you're up to today. I having my first weekly Button Swap Blog Hop over at my blog where bloggers can swap buttons. Swapping buttons helps bloggers reach new readers and expand their audiences

    You can check it out at http://bloggerchixdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/04/button-swap-blog-hop.html
    if your interested.

    ReplyDelete