Thursday, March 25, 2010

Too Too Cute Tutu

Hello My Peeps! I wanted to share with you a tutu I made for London. The tutorial I used was so easy. It only entails about an inch of sewing and the rest...well...go take a look at the tutorial and you'll see how easy it is!

I tried to get London to model for me, but unfortunately, I don't think she really likes it. Hopefully, if I try one more time, she just might. But for now, she'd rather be doing this:



Have a great afternoon everybody!

I'm linking this to:

Craft Schooling Sunday @ Creative Jewish Mom

5 comments:

  1. darling, luv how full it is! way to go!!! ;) jgg

    ReplyDelete
  2. had to stop by to tell you your little girl will be so cute in her tutu.....

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Adrienne, Thanks so much for dropping by Craft Schooling Sunday again this week! I just love this tutu and I have a feeling you could use this idea for some home decorating projects as well, how about a girly lampshade? All the best, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love how your tutu turned out. Thanks for sharing at Spring has Sprung at Fun to Craft.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling tutu! I LOVE making those. I'm finishing up one for a birthday in all blue {per her request} It came out so pretty I want one of my own... hmmmm, there must be a place we could wear a tutu to and happy dance :)

    ~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

    ReplyDelete