Friday, March 5, 2010

So Excited For The Weekend

Hello My Peeps. I'm hoping you had a good week and I'm sure you are ready for the weekend! I know I am! I'm so excited to see my mama, my sister, meeting my bro-in-law, and seeing my niece again!

I got my package from Cathy Filian yesterday! YAY! She is an amazing woman, I have to say! She gave so much and is still giving away tons. I'm so excited to read her book! I'm so excited to learn a new technique too! Applique, here I come!

Unfortunately, I have to keep this post short since I am leaving tomorrow! Be sure to look out for a guest here at Kitschalicious next week. Also, I have some exciting plans for my blog upon my return, so be looking out for some fun stuff!

Well, that's about it friends! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. As a fellow 'Domestic Engineer' I thought you might like this book HOUSEHOLD ENGINEERING, by Christine Frederick. It was written in 1920, but it has all sorts of great efficient homemaking information that us Moms can use today! You can read it online. I linked to it on this post http://theopulentpoppy.blogspot.com/2010/03/household-engineering.html

    ReplyDelete