Monday, March 1, 2010

I've Got Good News & Bad News

I'll start with the bad news.
I didn't get my projects done this weekend like I wanted to. I'm planning on making a kitschy project for St. Patrick's Day. When I say "kitschy", let me tell you, this one is very different from most projects I make, but I LOVE the look. I have to start over from the beginning and I'm hoping to get done with it before Friday.

Now for the good news!
I entered a giveaway from the amazingly talented
Cathie Filian and I WON!!! I'm so excited! She is releasing her new book "101 Snappy Fashions" in April! She is doing a weekly giveaway and she is now on Week 4. You should head on over to enter for a chance to win! (Only open to US residents though.)

I have a new follower named Kari S., author of
DharmaWaits. She is new to bloggyland and I believe her blog has wonderful potential. She featured me on her blog about my spice rack! Stop by and welcome her to bloggyland!

I will be out the first part of next week. I'll be in Kansas meeting my brother-in-law for the first time! Oh how I'm gonna miss saying that! I know what you're thinking, "how is it that you never met your BIL?" First of all, let me tell you this was NOT an arranged marriage! LOL! My sister, Dani , had dated him for awhile, but I was here in Texas. By the time I was able to make it back home, he was stationed in Iraq. When he came back to the US, they had gotten married on a whim. Now I'm finally able to make it up there to meet him and I'm so excited! They have a little girl, Livvie (aka Livers) who is the same age as London. I'm so excited to get to see my niece again!


That's about all I have for now! Have a great day Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment