Monday, March 22, 2010

In The News: I've Been Featured

I am so thrilled! I was featured at Trendy Treehouse! And Tara even gave me an award! My first award ever! How fun is that!

I really want to redesign my blog. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the cherries, polka dots, and glitter, but I'm limited. I want to create feature buttons, awards, and other stuff and since I don't have the graphics for this, I'm going to have to design my own. But it will take awhile, so if any of you have any tips for me, please let me know. I'll need all the help I can get!

I can't believe the response I got about my clutch purse! I just may have to make another one and do a giveaway. What do you think? Would you be interested?

That's about all I have for today. I haven't been very productive this past weekend so I need to get it in gear and make something! Have a great day My Peeps!

4 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you! And your clutch is cute. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!! Thanks so much for visiting me back at my blog, and I'm thrilled you wanted to follow! Do come back often and let's visit!

    jeanette from Sweetjeanette.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so crafty as always :)

    come on by today I have something for ya :) {when I emailed you about it on Friday I forgot that I would be gone all weekend... this is what I was talking about. hope you like it!}

    ~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out TOO cute! I love it. Darling blog too. Stopping by from Friday Follow. Cute blog. Looking forward to seeing more fun stuff ;) Oh, and now I am a follower too!

    ReplyDelete