Thursday, March 25, 2010

In The News: I Got Another Award! YAY!

Good Morning My Peeps! Isn't it a glorious day? I am so thrilled because on Monday, I received an Award from Emily at too Blessed to Stress! She is too sweet! And if you remember, she was my Special Guest Star about a week ago. How fun this is! Now I get to pass this award on to 7 others who I think deserve this award!

This is by no means in any kind of order:

She is an amazing woman who's creations range from
home decor to children's activities to cooking to whatever
else you can think of! Like I said, amazing!

Jennifer Perkins puts my "kitschiness" to shame! I love her
crafts because they are different from the everyday norm!

These are some true crafting sisters! Really, they should be
royalty! Thrifty and Redo queens! They find great deals
and turn them into the most adorable stuff! Love it!

These two sisters create the cutest stuff! They make things from baby
to party to holidays to you-name-it-they've-made-it! Great stuff!

JenGlamGirl is one sweet gal! Her creations are so neat! She makes a lot of stuff
to really make her house a home for her family! Her home is just as inviting as she is!
She is one of the best bloggers out there!

What a talented woman! Her love of scrapbooking and Star Wars may seem to be
quite of a difference, but she can make the two go together like peas and carrots!

Here is a talented mother who makes so much for her adorable little girl!
I only wish I could make half the stuff she makes for my little one! Maybe
someday I can be that cool mom!

Thank you Emily for the astounding award! I'm so thrilled and I'm still "happy dancing" over here!

To the ones mentioned above, thank you so much for the inspiration you have given to me and to so many others!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS.. ON YET ANOTHER AWARD!!! P.S. you should do a shorts/clutch giveaway..... hint hint! THANK YOU KINDLY FOR THE AWARD, AND YOUR SWEET words, I am so flattered, thanks hugs hugs! Jenn

    ReplyDelete