Tuesday, February 16, 2010

You'll Never Know Unless You Try It

I haven't been in the project making mood for the past couple of days, so I thought I'd share a past project I made for my daughter's room. This is a topiary I made from cardstock, pearlhead pins, glass marbles, a styrofoam ball, a dowel, a piece of ribbon, a terra cotta pot, and some spray paint. I haven't quite finished it yet though. I want to glue some of the glass marbles around the pot and add some glitter to the paper flowers.


Please don't mind the crookedness of the picture. I took this outside on the ground and I tried to get to ground level. Oops!

Honestly, I really never was into the topiary thing. However, I decided to give it a try with some paper and punches. I'm really glad I made this. Now it's one of my favorite things in her room.
Have a great day everybody!

3 comments:

  1. ITS SUPER DARLING, love all the flowers you used with the pearl push pins! ;) p.s. HOPE you are enjoying your cricut, i LOVE MINE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I have never made a topiary myself, but have always thought they were darling!
    Rebecca of the R&W Gals

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me want a little girl so bad now. Cute room decor!

    ReplyDelete