Friday, February 26, 2010

Some Older Projects

Oh have I been busy! I am in the middle of making some new projects for next week, so while you wait, I decided to post a few of my past projects.

Sometimes I get my inspiration from some online crafters or magazines. Check these out!

My "Happy Meal" Wreath idea came from the talented Infarrantly Creative!

My "Etch-A-Sketch" Frame idea came from
the lovely Jennifer Perkins @ Naughty Secretary Club!

I got my directions from the Cloth Paper Studios Magazine.

Here are some Clothespins in action. I printed my pictures to look like polaroids using an awesome software from Polardroid.net! I printed to size, cut them out and now these pictures hang proudly on my refrigerator. I do need to get some updated pictures though!

Well, I hope you enjoyed my projects! I'll hopefully get the ones I'm working on done before the weekend is over! Have a great weekend my friends!


I'm linking these to:

Life in the Pitts





7 comments:

  1. Dropped in to say hi. Let your creative juices flow. I myself love to be creative. It's so much fun. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that wreath! My son would love that hanging in his room. Although I doubt very seriously he would leave it hanging on his wall! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wreath is too stinkin' cute!! Should I admit that I still have a box of happy meal toys from when I was a kid? ::blush::

    Love the Polaroid site- I've always loved the Polaroid look, but the film is so expensive (and not archival and obviously not digital). I'm definitely going to have to try that out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! While it is very low key, no time! I featured you on my blog. I love your spice rack (love it!!) so I did a link. Thanks for joining btw!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute stuff! The Happy Meal wreath cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is AWESOME! I wish I hadn't put all ours in the quarter bin at the garage sale...and not even gotten a nickel.... Darn! Nice to meet you, such a cute blog!

    Just stopping by from Today's Creative! Signed up to follow you! Stop by my blog when you get a chance, I'm always looking for a few more crafty followers! http://juliechats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute! I especially love the etch-a-sketch frame.

    Thank you for linking up to A Little Craft Therapy with Life in the Pitts.

    ReplyDelete