Friday, February 12, 2010

Life Will Get Ya...No Matter How Hard You Try

I enjoy scrapbooking. I love taking a glimpse at the past and seeing my kids grow into these beautiful beings. I also like to see how I've evolved in my endeavors to capture and document these precious moments. One day, I decided to take a stab at digital. Although it's fun, I'm not one for staring at the computer all day. But, I may do a little of it here and there. Here are a couple of the pages I had made.



Of course, I made a couple of mistakes on my journaling in the "Discover" page, and of course, I deleted my PSE file that had my creation on it. So, I couldn't go back and fix it. (Go figure!) It seems to get my point across and that's all that matters. Yep...Life Got Me! :o)

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful pages! I need to give my program a try to! Thanks for sharing!

    Bon @ Drab to Fab

    ReplyDelete