Monday, February 1, 2010

I'm A Newbie...Well, Sorta!

I finally did it! I'm starting my new blog today! YAY! My plans for this blog will be to post inspiration, post my craftyness (is that even a word?), and life's...er...milestones? I guess we'll see how it all turns out! I really don't have any direction yet on what I want for this blog, but when I figure it out, I'll be sure to let you know. Okay, with that last statement, can you tell I'm the "fly by the seat of my pants" type of girl?

Well, I really hope you enjoy this. I'll try to keep it somewhat entertaining for you. Well, that's about it for now. As Arnold What's-His-Bucket says "Hasta La Vista, Baby!" (Yeah, I have no idea how to spell his last name.)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Blogging is so addictive!
    Rebecca of the R&W Gals

    ReplyDelete