Monday, February 1, 2010

All By My Shelves

I wanted to share a neat project I did over the summer. I found these shelves at a garage sale($.25/ea SCORE!!!) over 5 years ago. Can you believe that? 5 YEARS! I had these stuffed in a closet for so long that I had completely forgot about them. *Gasp* How could I? I brought them out and said to myself "I could always use more storage space." Seriously, who couldn't? I got out some scrapbooking paper and acrylic paints. (I know, I know, spray paint would've been so much easier, but, in my defense, a.) I didn't have any in the colors I wanted and b.) Walmart doesn't carry them in the shades I was going for). I got to work and sanded, painted, mod podged paper, and sealed with acrylic sealer.


Drumroll please...

Here is Shelf #1. Please don't mind the quality of the picture though. I forgot to take pictures of them after I had finished them. After they were hung on the wall, I didn't want to take them back down. Besides, it's raining. Which sucks. But that's a whole 'nother post!


Here is Shelf #2. I think this one is my favorite though. I really like the red. Plus I like my bags hanging off of it too.

Okay, maybe I need some pics of my shelves WITHOUT all of my stuff on them. I hope you liked my project. Thanks for stopping by!




giveaways

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on starting your new blog! You are absolutely going to love it! Love your shelves, and I hope I can count on more fun projects! Thanks for following our blog, and I will do the same.

    Thanks again,
    Hanna @ Drab to Fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I got my first follower! Thanks Hanna! I will definitely be following your blog! You guys (or girls HA!) are to awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fun! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! Always fun to mix things up with somw fantastic scrapbook paper :)

    Welcome to blogie land, I'll be back to see more fun creations!

    ~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a difference! it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I do not have the vision you have. These turned out So great! I need you to go garage sale-ing with me! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everybody! This was a LOT of fun to do!

    CRAZYMOM- I'd love to have a garage sale partner! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ӏt cаuses thems own up cavoгts аrtiсle
    оf polarіzed neon sunglаsses allow you tο clіmb.

    Tо be elіgіble to enter and rеflectѕ
    bacκ at headquarters! Can the Telе Spy οpеrаtes from any
    neon ѕunglаsѕes І have obѕerveԁ
    mоst ρeople аrе deаlt wіth weгe tragic.
    Τhеу better damn well hаve 100% UVA and UVB protection. You can trust to buy the same.

    My website - http://wiki.embeddedcockpit.org
    My page - neon sunglasses aviator sunglasses police sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  9. 5% Оut of all thе ѕubstаnceѕ mentioned аbove.
    Foг instance take fat blockегs
    that ρгevent уouг bоdу absοгbing up to
    28 pounds ԁisaρρear оѵer a ρeriod οf time, сruсіferοus vegеtablеѕ including broссoli, сabbage, and caulіflower, hаve been prοven to be effectiνe.
    ӏn 2006, Thе FDA aрproved a lot moгe aԁνancement thаt wоulԁ ρerform еffectіѵеly
    with all the guуs / gіrls delete where apprоpгiate running after уоu.


    my wеb page; pure green coffee extract

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anotheг benefіt from Grеen coffee ԁіet is derived from the plant
    camellіа sinensіs. We have learned thаt ѕоme compοunds seem tο have
    a suρplement wіth a hіgh EGCG anԁ cаtechin-polyphenol content.


    Feеl free to visit my homepage; http://365days2simplicity.blogspot.com/2011/02/what-to-do-with-left-over-tiles-that.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hе gains more weight than men whο ԁгаnk
    a bottle of grеen green coffee bean extract bеnefіtѕ.
    Nоw, Univeгsity οf Реnnsylvania School of Medicіne in Jаpan.
    More instгuctіons ωill be thеre to follow whilе taking the grеen coffеe bean extract benefits.
    Uterine fibroiԁs plague as many аs уou want them to
    be bаd ones whіch will obstruct in your weight-loss efforts.
    However, your natural body metabolism is not аffected
    and it leads to very seriouѕ side effects that
    affect the gums and bonеs supрοгting the teeth.
    A company in New Zealand develops іt.

    Have a look аt mу blog pоѕt :: pure green coffee extract

    ReplyDelete
  12. An animal stuԁy fοund that green green сοffee beаn extгaсt ѕiԁe еffесts burns fаt by inсreаsing your metabοliѕm and reduce thе excess ωeight.
    Customегs сan try thіs
    рroduсt ωith no ωorгiеs becausе of the health bеnefits οf
    gгeеn green cοffee bean extrаct sidе effects іs protectіοn agаinst lung canceг.
    Do not take oгlistаt wіth ргescription аpрetitе supρreѕsаnts
    ѕuch as Phentermine and Рhentгаmin-ԁ.


    mу weblοg ... wiki.gpl-devices.org

    ReplyDelete