Monday, February 15, 2010

Goodbye's Are Not Forever

Hello my friends! I had a fun post for today, but then, I got a call from my Aunt. The pastor of my home church unexpectedly went to be with the Lord this morning. I really never know what to say at times like these. All I can do is pray that his family has peace at this time. Pastor Daniel Thompson will be missed sorely, but one day, I know we will see him again in the House of God.

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?"
John 11:25-26

Rest In Peace
Pastor Dan

1 comment:

  1. wow. We recently got a similar call. It is such a shock. Hard to even wrap your head around. Wishing you peace...

    ReplyDelete