Tuesday, February 9, 2010

*Chirp* *Chirp* *Chirp*

Oh my gosh you guys! I'm so excited I can hardly get the words out. I spoiled myself this weekend. I bought one of the most amazing products out there. That's right. I bought myself this:
The amazing Cricut Expression! And I absolutely LOVE this thing. I have no idea what I did without it, but it is truly my favorite tool in my craft space. I feel like a little girl who just got her first make-up kit! I think one of the things I love about it too, is that it is such a time saver! Goodbye scissors! Okay, not totally, since I don't have all of the available cartridges. I did however buy two of those. Home Decor and Storybook! Including the SchoolBook, I have three and more on my wishlist! I'm so excited! YAY ME!!! I love getting things I want that is on my wishlist (which is pretty long, but hey, I can dream, can't I?)!

Have you ever bought anything on your wishlist that is amazing? If not, you really should! You deserve it, trust me!

5 comments:

  1. I love crossing an item off the wishlist. and the wait makes it even more exciting when you finally get it.... that's what I tell myself as a consolation while I wait! ha!

    thanks for coming by!

    ~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED one of these! I don't yet have one, but it's funny, about an hour ago I went on YouTube to watch videos of the Cricut in action (lol) and I found this video and thought I would share. It's about how to make any shape you want WITHOUT needing the cartridges!!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2flUV2s2Q

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and to answer your question, I DO know what it's like to get big things from my wishlist :) Last year I bought a brand new Macbook...and for Christmas my husband bought me a Kindle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting for you!! I bet you're having tons of fun with the big bug!!

    We bought Mom one for Christmas and she loves hers, too. Now I'm almost hoping for my Wishblade to die so I have an excuse to buy one, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I used to always want one of those too! They are amazing. Instead of that, I was given a machine called a KnK (KlicNKut)! I never even knew how much I wanted that thing! I use it ALL the time! There are soooo many amazing things you can make with these kinds of machines. I'm sure you will have a blast with yours! Getting thins off your wish list are the best!
    Rebecca of the R&W Gals

    ReplyDelete